It will never happen

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Jones Fan from as1-861.fuse.net on April 04, 1999 at 21:12:37:

In Reply to: There is a need for an Indy Special Edition! posted by Indy on April 04, 1999 at 20:26:00:

: Aside from the special FX being cleaned up, the scenes a;ready filmed that were cut from the movie could be added!! I would just love to be walking through the movie theater and suddenly see a poster that says:
: The Indiana Jones Trilogy: Special Edition

:
: Coming Soon,etc.

: Well, just one of my dreams,
: Indy

I know I am going to catch Hell for this but we have to face the the facts. As much as I, and everyone else on this forum, love the Indiana Jones films we must acknowledge the truth that the Indiana Jones francise has nowhere near the fan base of Star Wars. Don,t believe me? Just do a search for Indiana Jones and then one for Star Wars. I did and the results were 3,750 hits for Indy and 78,580 hits for Star Wars.
Star Wars has the ability to span the generations and has become a pop culture all it's own. That is why the Star Wars Trilogy was re-released in the theaters. I for one much prefer to watch Indiana Jones and I'm afraid I will have to continue doing that on my home theater. That's as close as we can get for now.

Best regards, Indy Jones Fan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]