Re: I think we need an Indy Clothing/Gear FAQ

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on April 06, 1999 at 12:02:56:

In Reply to: Re: I think we need an Indy Clothing/Gear FAQ posted by Seamus on April 06, 1999 at 11:49:52:

: The main problem with Indy's Diggs is that it isn't updated very much. A site like that should have a constant update and a list of every possible retailer for the Indy Items. Also, there about a hundred other questions I can think of that could be added to the Frequntly asked questions section.

: Regards

: Séamus

I don't agree, but then that's just my opinion. There are several pages out there that have absolutely everything you need to know and want to know regarding Indy gear if you're willing to look for them. To create a one stop location to conform to the requirements you're wanting would need a full time person to keep it up. There have been changes in retailers literally every week for the past couple of weeks alone regarding the shirts, pants, and fedora. Anyway, it's easy to discuss what someone else wants to do if we're not directly involved, so if our friend Abner wants to go for it, the best to him. I would suggest, though, that maybe Abner look into the "hundreds" of questions you may have in order to create such a FAQ as you suggest. I personally can't think of that many questions that I can't find the answers for with our current crop of web links. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]