Re: THERE IS AN OTHER VERSION OF INDY3! (256 COLORS). I HAVE THE 16 COLORS VERSION. DOES ANYONE OWNS THE 256-COLORS VERSION??? SAVE ME ! I SAW THE SCREENSHOTS IN SCUMM, ANY THEY WERE WONERFUL! AND I DAMN CAN'T BUY IT, BECAUSE LUCASARTS DOESN"T SHIP IN GREECE. IF ANYBODY HAS IT, PLEASE INFORM ME ! ------ Someone !

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MC from async08.ser01.gwc.hol.gr on April 07, 1999 at 05:22:37:

In Reply to: Re: THERE IS AN OTHER VERSION OF INDY3! (256 COLORS). I HAVE THE 16 COLORS VERSION. DOES ANYONE OWNS THE 256-COLORS VERSION??? SAVE ME ! I SAW THE SCREENSHOTS IN SCUMM, ANY THEY WERE WONERFUL! AND I DAMN CAN'T BUY IT, BECAUSE LUCASARTS DOESN"T SHIP IN GREECE. IF ANYBODY HAS IT, PLEASE INFORM ME ! posted by Bart Simpson on April 07, 1999 at 02:18:50:

: I face the same problem. LucasArts doesn't allow international shipping. I've contacted Activision U.K. and they redirected me to "CDDirect".... To no avail.. they don't carry the product anymore. Is anybody willing to offer their copy for free? The original.. not the talkie version...

: regards

That's awful.... Good-old games like Indy3-256 Colors can not be found easily, and they are nearly disappeared when the company that distributes them doesn't offer them to buy. Anyway, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO HAS INDY3-256 COLOR VERSION, PLEASE INFORM ME in this forum or via mail ( MC-SOLO@usa.net ). Bart Simpson, if anyone tells me anything, I'll let u know. I hope u'll do the same thing. Byes for now!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]