Re: Does anybody know

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by No one, as well from oak-ts2-h1-50-94.ispmodems.net on April 09, 1999 at 10:29:01:

In Reply to: Does anybody know posted by nobody on April 09, 1999 at 07:08:13:

What are you, into maxi-pads or something? What the hell kind of freak are you? You finally post something to talk about, and its a weird menstrual fetish. Tired of chasing women and just decided to be one? Your Mom told me that the ones with wings are very nice. Yeah, the people here are really weird. And none of them like you, which must bother you as you keep hanging around. Maybe you'll convert us dorks with your smooth talk and constructive criticism.

: what kind of underwear Indy wore? It's really important that I find out. Also what brand of sanitary napkin Marion used. Was it the same as Willie's? If I ever get a woman to talk to me I'd like to be able to give her one. I'll keep them in my Indy bag, while I'm traipsing around in the 110 degree jungle wearing my leather jacket, pretending to be Indiana Jones. That will place me right square in the center of reality. Then I'll be accepted by the cool people from this forum.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]