Third biiiig fight between Ford and Roach planned

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HANNIBAL KING from ausfire.austin.ppdi.com on April 10, 1999 at 06:38:38:

In Reply to: Missing Scene (LC) posted by Indiana Jerry on April 10, 1999 at 05:16:29:

Hey,
There was apparently a huge fight planned between Indy and the Gestapo agent which resulted in Henry Jones Sr, helping Indy and accidentaly dropping the Pat Roach character from the airship just before they stole the plane! I don't know if it was filmed (I doubt it, because Indy shows no signs of having been battered and bruised!)
Seeya
Hannibal
: In Last Crusade, when the Jones boys are descending into the bowels of the airship, Indy says to his dad something like:

: "Yeah, well I thought it would take them longer to figure out the radio was dead."

: This being the reason for the airship turning around and taking them back to Germany. Yet we never see Indy doing anything to any radio.

: In the adventure game on the PC, one of the puzzles is breaking the radio. Was this part of the scene cut from the movie? Is it in any earlier version of the script?

: ---------------------------------------------------------------------

: Also, the guy who plays the big German that gets chopped up by the Flying Wing propellor in Raiders, and then gets chewed up by the rock crusher as the head Thugee guard in ToD (Pat Roach) is listed in the credits of LC as a Gestapo. Can anyone tell me where he crops up in that movie?

: Thanks

: Jerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: