Re: I got my MkVII bag today!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts2-h2-51-5.ispmodems.net on April 10, 1999 at 21:20:47:

In Reply to: I got my MkVII bag today! posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on April 10, 1999 at 20:45:29:

: As I was sitting at my computer in my room playing Civilazation 2, I heard footsteps on my driveway. It could only be the postman, I thought turning back to the computer. He rang the doorbell and my mom quickly answered. "Is James Lambert there? (He actually pronounced it as Lambear not Lambert)" "Who?" I thought as I heard the converstion through the open window. My mom took the package and gave farewell to the carrier. She stepped into the house and yelled "James! Package!" I knew it could only be one thing: the MkVii bag. I rushed downstairs with anxious delight only to find a cardboard box that had "What Price Glory" printed all over it. I reached for a knife and I stabbed the box cutting through the tape. As soon as I opened it a smile hit my face. It is just about the coolest thing I own besides my fedora. I eagerly tried it on and I'm still wearing it right now.

Right on! The bag is one of the best costume items, in my opinion, because it is easily affordable (at least for right now). What are you going to do for a strap?

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]