Hmmm...just came back from a few weeks' hiatus. My, the things you miss when you're gone.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jerico from 202.78.92.38 on April 10, 1999 at 21:50:19:

I read the past posts, and for a minute there, I thought I was at the wrong Forum (maybe like, the WWF?). And I was thinking, what in Heaven's name just happened??? Indyfans were fighting indyfans. It would've been understandable if what we were fighting about was significant....but it's not! Just someone's opinion clashing with somebody elses, and it just went off from there. Pity. And I read that because of this, someone else will just pack up and leave? It's a shame to lose a friend just because of something as insignificant as that.

I know this is late in coming...but just thought I'd contribute my two pesos.

Now I hope that everything's been packed away behind us all, and locked up. And I hope everything would return back to what it was some vaults before.

Everyone's okay now, right? That said, I would like to greet Groo a late congratulations for his child. And Mith, my sympathies for what happened to your grandma. I hope she'll be up and about soon. And LFM? You're not seriously going away, are you?

Till then.

---Indiana Jerico

P.S.

Nice April Spoof, Micah! Not as good as the Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones thingie, but still great! Can't wait for next year!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]