Re: Las Aventuras

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from torres.Belgium.EU.net on April 11, 1999 at 14:25:20:

In Reply to: Las Aventuras posted by ~The Raider~ on April 11, 1999 at 11:10:08:

: Well, I'm back from a week long trip to Europe. Germany, the Alps, Switzerland, and Austria. If you don't know what I'm talking about, scroll down a bit to "a little adventure in life".

: I wore the hat and bomber style jacket, and I realized that some European girls can really go for it --what adventure is complete without the little European romance bit? Not that anything REALLY happened anyway.... The only person that bugged me about it was the one person who said it would look stupid. Everyone else thought it was practical in the sun, and you'll be surprised how cool a leather jacket can be in the heat. Those things insulate like nothing else I've ever worn. Advice to all Indyfans: be proud of your rolemodel.

: Ok, enough with the silly fashion advice stuff. Let me just say this: it's awesome watching those movies, it's great to know what to do, but until you actually explore castles like Brunswald in LC, you really get a feeling for the history of the place. Europe is really the place for adventure, and my advice to any North American locked Indyfan is if you get the chance, GO! And if you don't have any adventures, start making your own. For example: Friend and me were bored just walking near Rothenburg castle, so, to make it more interesting, I tugged on the hat, and started to climbe up the city walls. Makes fro some pretty interesting pictures, and the climbe down was REALLY difficult....but that's another story.

: ~The Raider

Cool. I wanna see those pictures from when you were climbing up the city walls. Maybe it looks like Indy is climbing the wall himself, if you know what I mean. ;-)
Have you searched for some Indy stuff while you were in Europe?
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]