Re: Anyone know for sure what color indy's pants and shirt are?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from greg-shambarger.umeres.maine.edu on April 08, 1998 at 15:00:51:

In Reply to: Anyone know for sure what color indy's pants and shirt are? posted by IndeeJonez on April 07, 1998 at 21:09:57:

Apparently (I don't know how "official" this is), the tailor that made them for Western Costume Company (for Raiders-not all of them were supplied by Bermans and Nathen), reported the color of the pants to be a "sandy gray" and the shirt to be a "light tan". A man I know in California was previously contracting with this man to make duplicates, but since the man was taking far too long (years), he discontinued working with him. How official all of this is, I have no idea, but I know this man to be reliable in other respects (jackets from Wested, "the" shoulder bag, etc.), so I have no reason to doubt his statement about working with this tailor from Western Costume. Unfortunately, as he is still waiting to receive some orders from him that could not be cancelled, he didn't want to give me his name for fear of making the guy angry. This is all I know. I am currently searching for another way to get the pants and shirts made. Will post here when I find a way-please others, do the same if you have any luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]