Might I also add, Bro...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from port4.westworld.ca on April 11, 1999 at 18:28:33:

In Reply to: I just talked to Anthony Daniels about Indy 4!! posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on April 11, 1999 at 18:13:03:

When they had the Q & A session for Warwick Davis, I asked him, "Have you ever met Steven Spielberg?" He said yes, and he's a wonderful man. He told us that he was on the set of The Last Crusade, hanging out with Lucas and Spielberg. He said there was a nice picture taken of him, Lucas, and Spielberg. If anyone knows of that picture, please show it on this forum. He said that he never got to be in any Spielberg's films, and wished he could. In this new Star Wars, he said he played another character in Mos Espa because he was hanging around the set on his day off. That made me think, when he was on the set of LC, Spielberg should have put him in. Maybe as a midget Nazi Indy had to fight off on the tank, and everytime Indy tried to get him, he would run under his legs and continue to dodge him. Maybe at one point, he would be winning. I could see him covering Indy's eyes while some big Nazi punches him. That would be hilarious. Man I wish I was on the set with Warwick Davis.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]