Re: Willis & Geiger closing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan from 68.dayton-08-09rs.oh.dial-access.att.net on April 11, 1999 at 19:09:43:

In Reply to: Re: Willis & Geiger closing posted by Jeff-1 on April 11, 1999 at 16:41:44:

: : If you like the type of clothes Indy wears in his movies you would love this company's clothes. Unfortunatly after being in business since 1902 it appears Lands End is going to close them real soon. I have bought many items from W&G and I can assure you that they offer the absolute top quality items you can own. They are not on the web so you will need to call 1-800-223-1408 for a catalog, but you better hurry because they are running out of everything FAST! I'm sure many Indy fans like myself will hate to see them leave.

: There is another company who sell's similar clothing called Travelsmith, but I have never purchased anything from them so I cannot personally vouch for thier quality or customer service. With W&G closing I will probably be turning to them for adventure type wear. I am a very finicky person with clothes and hope they will be able to meet my standards. You can find them on the web at Travelsmith.
: Does anyone happen to know of any other company which sells these type of top quality clothing?

: - Jeff-1

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]