It's got lots of good stuff!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from port4.westworld.ca on April 11, 1999 at 19:43:41:

In Reply to: Re: I rented 'Tucker: The Man and His Dream' the other day, and guess what preview was on there? posted by Seamus on April 11, 1999 at 08:24:09:

Just rent an older version of Tucker: The Man and His Dream (a really excellent film I might add). On the bottom of the cassette it should say © 1989 Paramount Pictures. If it says anything past that like 1993, it's not going to have it. As for what's in the trailer it shows most of the behind the scenes work of action sequences like the tank and the airplane. It also has Spielberg directing an Adolf Hitler look-alike, and Spielberg says with a big laugh, "I feel like killing you, right now" (As you probably know he's Jewish). Another funny moment has Harrison Ford all bruised and beaten up, wearing a baseball cap and in dead-pan he says: "Just another day at the office". Go rent that and you'll get goosebumps of excitement. Only Star Wars, E.T., and Indiana Jones can do that to me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]