Re: Howard's#, and question for Sean

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from iah17-151.barrie.connex.net on April 14, 1999 at 08:39:54:

In Reply to: Howard's#, and question for Sean posted by Meg on April 13, 1999 at 21:31:49:

:
: : The strap and buckle that I received from Mr. Howard are identical to the Raiders version. It's obviously brand new and will take time to wear in, but the buckle is square and silver, and looks like it's been a little weathered. I'm extremely happy with it, and upon comparing it with photos from the movies, I can say for sure it looks like Indy's strap in Raiders. There are two stiching lines running down either side of the strap, and I was a little skeptical about them. BUT I looked closely at a picture in the Raider's Collector Album, and sure enough the strap was bang on.

: : Cheers,
: : Sean

: I was wondering if you have his #, so I could order a strap. You can just buy the strap right? Also do the rivets come with it? Thanks alot!

: ~Meg~

Meg:
Check out the X-Marks...section for Mr. Howard's contact info - he was EXTREMELY quick in answering my e-mails. And yes indeed, the strap comes with a set of rivets and detailed instructions on how to "assemble" the strap.
Hope this helps!!!
Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: