Re: To all people who say any or all of the Trilogy in theatres

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on April 14, 1999 at 16:39:49:

In Reply to: To all people who say any or all of the Trilogy in theatres posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on April 14, 1999 at 15:19:42:

: Tell me what was it like, and what were audience response. Basically just give me the atmosphere of that night you people saw these movies, and what you were doing in life at that time.

Raiders was an audience participation experience. After seeing it for the 10th or 11th time, I started watching the crowd, and they all jumped or laughed at the exact same places everytime. Lucas and co. did well there. For T of D there was an awful lot of "oh, come on" from the audiences, as some of the scenes were just a little to over the top for most folks. Same thing here, after the 5th or 6th time I noticed the same reactions at the same parts of the movie. Last Crusade was pretty much a just sit and watch the story kind of experience. No reactions except at the expected places, such as the timed pause of the line "She talked in her sleep" at the castle between Indy and his dad. The 8 years that passed between the first and third movie did indeed have different audiences attending the showings in my experience. I was working then as I am now as a professional industrial/educational videographer for state and federal government. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]