Re: Are you losin' faith?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n Paul from 1Cust120.max22.washington.dc.ms.uu.net on April 09, 1998 at 17:00:13:

In Reply to: Re: Green Light for Indy 4 posted by Brisco on April 09, 1998 at 12:15:04:

: : :This morning (Tuesday, 7 April)according to the nationally aired, morning radio program, "Mancow in the Morning" (a Howard Stern-type show), it was stated that Hollywood has given the green light on Indiana Jones 4.

: Unfortunately, years of speculation and delayed promises from Lucasfilm have made me quite a pessimist on the issue of Indy 4 news. I'm afraid that these are probably just reiterations of the same rumors that have been making the rounds for several years now, i.e. that there WILL BE an Indy 4. If he had said that Paramount or Lucasfilm had greenlighted Indy 4, that would be a little more substantial, but "Hollywood?" Sounds pretty darn vague. I'm not sure how Hollywood-in the sense of the geographic location or the industry-can greenlight Indy 4. Other bad news on the issue is that it was reported recently, somewhere, that Spielberg had just committed to another project as a follow-up to Private Ryan. I hope not....
: Brisco, the jaded Indy 4 waiter...

:Brisco, keep the faith baby! It may not happen right away but it will get made. Just remember what Henry Sr. called out when Indy faced the leap from the Lion's Head: "You must believe, boy. You must... believe."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]