Re: A New Adventure

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n Paul from 1Cust120.max22.washington.dc.ms.uu.net on April 09, 1998 at 17:12:40:

In Reply to: A New Adventure posted by Indiana Spieler on April 09, 1998 at 16:51:48:

: How are you INDYFAN,

: Right now I am reading one of the newest Indiana Jones adventures by Max McCoy. It is called Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth. It is a great book that keeps you going. In this he deals with Natzis once again who are this time, looking for an anciaent civilization in the middle of the Earth. This book has a lot of action and seems to be the most like the next movie, supposedly having to do with the lost city of atlantis. So if you just can't wait for the next movie then I suggest you read this book to calm your Indy craving. It Worked for me!

: From the loyal fan, Indiana-A.J.S

: I finished reading "Hollow Earth" a couple weeks ago. I won't ruin the ending for you but overall I liked the book. It's the first one I've read from McCoy's series so I don't have a good feel for his characterization of Indy. But, he definitely has Indy's intense hatred of the Nazis down pat.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]