Jurassic Park sequels stink!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive896.dialup.mindspring.com on April 15, 1999 at 09:18:24:

In Reply to: Re: All things considered.... posted by DeirdreCampbell@eudormail.com on April 14, 1999 at 21:18:06:

: : What are the realistic chances of Indy IV being made?

: : Check six.

: : -Mithrandir-

: --

: According to Cinescape Magazine, it is very much possible that a Indy IV will become a reality. Harrison said that he's very much willing to don the fedora again, Sean Connery said he loved the part as Indy's Dad and considering that Indy IV is a fun movie to make, it will pull through eventually, I guess.

: The only hitch is that the makers of Indy have another project (another Jurassic Park sequel)in mind, before doing Indy.

: All we need is a little patience.

: Deirdre

What a waste! Jurassic Park is stupid! Okay maybe the first movie was good but the sequel was terrible! I can only imagine a third being even worse! I'm sick of these movies that are nothing but special effects. It's sad that Hollywood has such amazing talent and technology for storytelling but rarely has a story to tell worth 2 cents. Everything gets watered down by studios and their "focus groups" which decide what people will like. I HATE movies like Armageddon, The Lost World, etc. Ironically, Star Wars and Indiana Jones are in many ways the movies that started it all. We have been tortured with poor imitations ever since.

Taking a stand against mediocrity,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: