Re: Noel Howard Productions

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on April 16, 1999 at 14:07:28:

In Reply to: Re: Noel Howard Productions posted by Abner on April 16, 1999 at 13:42:25:

: I have to admit that I do not know the answers to the above questions, but I will email Mr. Howard and try to find them out. I spoke to Mr. Howard via telephone this morning. (Evening in UK) I did try to find out in my previous correspondence with him what was the exact relationship between Peter Botwright and himself with respect to these costume items. All Mr. Howard said is that he heard of the interest in these items from Peter. Since I have heard nothing of pants from Wested anymore I assumed that Mr. Howard's pants are THE pants we were waiting for. If you know for a fact that he wouldn't give the pattern to Peter you know more than me! However I will do some research and try to find the answers to those question, which are very good ones...

: Cheers,
: Abner
I'm basing my Wested/Howard discussion from Mr. Howard's original posting here on the forum way so many months ago as to the fact HE was the owner of the pants pattern, and that they would be available either by order or off the rack for purchase. I have no insider information myself. I look forward to your research. thanks. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]