Re: Bag and Strap the problem

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-wg021.proxy.aol.com on April 16, 1999 at 22:45:33:

In Reply to: Bag and Strap the problem posted by Azuma on April 16, 1999 at 19:17:13:

: I have to say that I did not mean the strap is poor, but it is not as close as the movies, maybe the colour is close to Raiders but it is not identical style to the original one, especially the buckle. I think it is good choice to buy one from Mr. Howard for those who could not find or make a good strap replica form his local store. But if you could do a good job on it, I will suggest you DIY. You may wanna to check my one in Indy Gear page. I am sure everyone here did a lot research on Indy's costumes as I do, and please just compare those things you get with pics from Indy trilogy. There are some of books shows more perfect view of Indy's costumes. Maybe Mr. Howard is going to make some updates on his bag straps in the future. Best regards,

: Azuma

Azuma,
Thank you for posting this. I get what you are saying. I see what you mean about you can make a better one yourself. For me I can't make one if my life depended on it, so I think I will purchase one from Mr.Howard. If there is another one out there I could purchase more than one. I thank you for posting this, and thanks for the info!!!!

~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]