Re: Why is it that almost every girl I know has the worst taste in movies?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Swordmaster from pma-050.wwnet.fi on April 17, 1999 at 02:26:40:

In Reply to: Why is it that almost every girl I know has the worst taste in movies?! posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on April 16, 1999 at 21:45:02:

it's SO sad!!" Sad, huh? You haven't seen true sadness in movies unless you've seen Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, and E.T. Someone tell me why they love these low-grade pieces of crap, and hate some of the best movies ever made. UHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

At least the girls in my school really like and respect Schindler's List - I know at least two who wrote an essay of it under the subject "The most spectacular movie I have seen" in the finals (I wrote about Empire Strikes Back ;)

It really depends on the person. There are many girls I know that absolutely love Star Wars and know the scripts better by heart than I do. And you must understand that if there was a "Titanic Forum - for all things Titanic" somewhere, the girls would say "Why is it that almost every guy I know has the worst taste in movies?! All the time, they tell me 'Titanic sucks! Romeo and Julia sucks!' Yet, what do they like? The trashiest movies out there, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. Yuck!" See my point?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]