My trip to Drumheller

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.17 on April 17, 1999 at 19:57:30:

I just got back from Drumheller last night! It was alot of fun. I had to wake up at 5:00 in the morning though. When I got up I washed and dressed quickly and I didn't forget to bring my fedora and MkVII bag along for the adventure! The bus ride was just as fun as the activities because I got to fool around and reak havoc with my friends. When we got there we went straight to the Royal Tryell Museum and looked at the galleries of fossils and the numerous exhibits (even though I'd been there 3 times before it was still interesting). Then after that we made moulds of dinosaur bones. That is where I learned a VERY interesting fact about the museum. The worker said when Jurassic Park was being filmed, Steven Spielberg phoned the museum and told them to make a mould of a whole T-Rex for the film's end sequence with the dinosuar bones and the real T-Rex smashing it. For the rest of the day we went on hikes and various activities. Then we went to a HUGE suspension bridge over the Red Deer river. It was just like Temple of Doom (except for the fact that the bridge was made out of metal)! At one point I held my MkVII bag over the bridge and yelled: "You want the stones? Let the girl go!" It was a fun day overall.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]