Re: Indy Fan Documentary

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on April 18, 1999 at 03:14:34:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Fan Documentary posted by Mark Indy on April 18, 1999 at 00:43:50:

: : : Greetings everyone :)

: : : As most of you are probably aware that I'm a UCLA film student, I was casually pondering the notion of creating a documentary on Indy fans.

: : : Would there be any interest in this forum to document your thoughts?

: : : Certainly an ideal venue in which to find and interview fans would be the conventions, but as far as I know there are no organized regular conventions for us Indy fans.

: : : In any case, I was curious to see if there was any interest in such a project. Thanks!

: : That would be REALLY cool...but unfortunately..i am in Bowling Green, Ohio...
: : yay..

: : Let me know if there is anything I can do to help so far away from
: : UCLA

: : regrads

: : DrJones aka Matt

: I'll second that, Matt. Andrea, do you want to film us? Because that would be difficult as we all obviously live all over the world. I have to admit it would be pretty cool though if it could be arranged... maybe we could send a copy to Harrison or Lucas/Spielberg to convince them somebody still cares about Indiana Jones.

: Cheers!
: Mark

: P.S. If we actually do it, let's not all wear our Indy stuff... Please. : )

Great! I'm one of the Indyfans who doesn't live in the USA. I'm from Belgium so if there will ever be an Indy convention... I won't be there, but I would love to.
btw: Mark, I won't wear my Indy stuff becaus I don't have any of those.
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]