Looking for constructive criticism on Golden Death Forum novel

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from 38.152.176.170 on April 19, 1999 at 10:18:59:

If anybody gets a chance, I'd be interested in getting some feedback on the last forum novel, Indiana Jones and the Golden Death. I've gotten some word back from a couple people so far and it's helped a great deal.

Two things I'm interested in specifically (although please don't limit your comments if you have other ideas or concerns) are the following:

1) Drake's maturation during the story from a somewhat emotional, out-of-his-element student, to a more worldly and capable man, possibly as a protege for Indy. Was this handled okay, or are there aspects of the transformation that aren't so good.

2) The believability of plot. After chapter 16 or so, I began trying to tie about a million loose ends together from all of the contributors and would like some gauge as to whether or not it reads as contrived or if it makes sense.

Please send your responses to my personal email or post them. It doesn't really matter to me. I would ask that comments be limited to constructive criticism, however. Just telling me what sucked without giving me an idea of how to correct the problem is no help. Writing in a vacuum is tough, so thanks very, very much for your input, anyone who responds.

And DEIRDRE, please don't think I've forgotten your novel. It's taking me a long time as I'm inserting comments throughout the text for your revue.

walker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]