Yeah, I agree

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from 38.152.176.170 on April 19, 1999 at 11:02:40:

In Reply to: Re: Looking for constructive criticism on Golden Death Forum novel posted by Tessa on April 19, 1999 at 10:37:35:

: I think you handled Drake's maturity ok. It was kind of fast for me, but then I like fast. But walker, where's the girl that Indy's supposed to seduced? (Unless I missed something) But overall, it was a good attention grabber and kept me interested. Good show.
: Now if you could figure out where to go with our current forum novel...

: Tessa

I agree, he matured pretty fast. Quite honestly I was getting tired. The story kept going and going and going. I kind of wanted to just get done. Others have made the same comment, that it happened rather quickly (probably 2 or 3 weeks time in the story).
As to the girl, you're right! The story was so far along when I picked it up, I didn't even think about it. Yikes! Like having a Bond movie without a "Bond" girl - or even an Austin Powers movie for that matter.

Sorry about not contributing to the current novel. I've been on the road a great deal lately. You'd think that would give me time to write, but I haven't bothered as I figured that by the time I got back, somebody else would have continued on in my absence.
Thanks very much for your input Tessa. I really appreciate it!
walker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]