Re: I know this is waaaay OT, but what is everyone's sign?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-wa022.proxy.aol.com on April 19, 1999 at 21:00:11:

In Reply to: Re: I know this is waaaay OT, but what is everyone's sign? posted by Indy Anna Jones on April 19, 1999 at 20:46:37:

: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts... deelee dee... there they are a standin' in a row...dumm dumm dummm... big ones, small ones, some as big as your head... give 'em a twist, a flick of the wrist, thats what my mother said- OH!--
: Wait... what was I supposed to be talking about again? Oh yes, Zodiacs!!! Personally, as a studier (though it is not my religion) of Wicca and other occult (so, mind you, I'm sure is Indy- as he's knoledgable about all the really cool stuff out there), I find astrology (and astronomy) pretty darned fascinating(I'm gonna be an Astronomer when I grow up). Especially since my zodiac (AND my lost zodiac) describe me disturbingly well for something thats supposed to be total bunk.
: ANYWAY, to make a long story short, I'm a Gemini, the 3rd evolution of the Zodiac, a mutable air sign, the most versatile and talkative of the Zodiacs. Often concealing inner feelings behind a facade of energetic conversation, a true master of the literary and verbal aspects of life- and creative, too. In the 3rd evolution, the Zodiac begins to gain consiousness and explore its surroundings, and therefore us Gems are always seeking more knoledge of all things many people wouldn't bother with, and enjoy aurguing (and usually come out on top)- but recognize that there are other points of view, and have the ability to put themselves in other's places.
: And my lost Zodiac (who knows what those are, out of curiousity?) is Orion, the hunter (June 1-7 & June 17-27- my birthday is June 1st). Adventurous, always looking for new peaks to climb and new contries to conquer, we Orions are called the "most beautiful of men" (or women, I'd suppose) (quite fitting, mind you *lol*), and are brimming over with zest for life and energy (and charm, godammit!). We are also quick to anger when disapointed, and very very slow to forgive when our anger is invoked or our pride hurt. There is a part of us, its said, that remains always solitary and alone, unreachable and untamable- this aspect belongs to the Virgin huntress godess, Artemis.
: And, well... thats my zodiacs (and, *eechheeemmm* sort'a me) in a little 'ol nutshell....(a coconut)
: Hey, if anyone would like their zodiacs (lost and regular) in detail, I'd be happy to give it to them. Obviously, I'll need your b-day.
: Toodle-oo gents and Gennifers.

: ***~Indy Anna Jones~***

Indy Anna,
I really enjoyed reading your post. It was very interesting!! Actually a might just take you up on your offer to do zodiacs. But, since this is an Indy forum, and I don't want to take up much space, you can just e-mail me. Or you can post it here. My e-mail is Megara212@aol.com, and my B-Day is on March, 28. Hope to hear from you soon!

Meg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]