Woohoo! Perfect!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from h92.s72.ts30.hinet.net on April 20, 1999 at 01:54:06:

In Reply to: Got my NOEL HOWARD INDY BAG WITH STRAP!! Woohoo! posted by Brian on April 20, 1999 at 01:35:25:

I think the stud you mentioned about in TOD that was a presser stud, coz' I tried to looking for that size of stud before, but never found that big.... Any way, can you post the pic of the holder when you get it? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Azuma

: It's spot on! What can I say?

: The bag I had before this, I now realise, was not a Mk VII. THis new one is so at least that's something!

: The strap is perfect, apart from needing to be "weathered" a little though as it's too clean. And the buckle, which is slightly more "chunkier" than I thought it might be, is bang on.

: Only one slight criticism which I might mention, but not to the degradation at all of the product, is the stud which holds the "back" of the strap to the bag. In the movie version it seems to be quite a large round silvery object (see TOD hanging on bridge scenes), where as the one on the bag is quite small. But in saying that, it's ok, there's nothing wrong with it.

: I think what we're getting is as close a match as we're likely to get AND it's made by the same guy. What more can we ask for?

: Also I'm kinda short and the buckle sits square (no pun) in the middle of my chest, so it definitely looks the part.

: I've also ordered the bullwhip holder which should be here any day now. I can post something on it when it arrives.

:
: Regards,

: Brian

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: