Hello everyone...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HF605 from tow028.scc.uni.edu on April 20, 1999 at 16:21:17:

Yes it is true, I have been away for awhile. It has nothing to do with the Maid Melanie. I just have been in a dry slump lately. I can't really think of any questions to ask. I do, however, stop here every day after I eat lunch and read what everyone else has written. Every time I go to bring something up on something someone has written, someone else writes my opinion so I usually just keep it to myself.
I am not afraid to admitt that my mom also frequents this particular page. She is a great lady. she helped be get my Wested for Christmas, with some of my whinning to get it:)!
But for all of you who do miss me here is a new and illustrious question for you: Help settle a bet, Was the big German in Raiders the same guy who played the big Indish guy Indy had to beat up in TOD?
It is great to have something to write again.
One last thing is true. I will be almost unable to read this forum while I am home for the summer, due to the fact that we don't have the internet. Just to let you know in advance, I really enjoy this group of people and I posess the same love you guys do for Indy. I hope I still have this page to return to in the fall.
Thank you very much for all the advice and trivial knowledge,
HF605

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: