Re: Hello everyone...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on April 20, 1999 at 16:26:24:

In Reply to: Hello everyone... posted by HF605 on April 20, 1999 at 16:21:17:

: Yes it is true, I have been away for awhile. It has nothing to do with the Maid Melanie. I just have been in a dry slump lately. I can't really think of any questions to ask. I do, however, stop here every day after I eat lunch and read what everyone else has written. Every time I go to bring something up on something someone has written, someone else writes my opinion so I usually just keep it to myself.
: I am not afraid to admitt that my mom also frequents this particular page. She is a great lady. she helped be get my Wested for Christmas, with some of my whinning to get it:)!
: But for all of you who do miss me here is a new and illustrious question for you: Help settle a bet, Was the big German in Raiders the same guy who played the big Indish guy Indy had to beat up in TOD?
: It is great to have something to write again.
: One last thing is true. I will be almost unable to read this forum while I am home for the summer, due to the fact that we don't have the internet. Just to let you know in advance, I really enjoy this group of people and I posess the same love you guys do for Indy. I hope I still have this page to return to in the fall.
: Thank you very much for all the advice and trivial knowledge,
: HF605

Good to see you're still out there! And yes, it was the same guy. Pat Roach. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]