Re: Ford Is Out! Selleck's In!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S.S. on November 27, 1997 at 00:53:57:

In Reply to: Ford Is Out! Selleck's In! posted by Jeff Boam on November 19, 1997 at 04:44:47:

Mr. Boam is not the author of this posting as he would never shorten my, or other peoples'
names to such slang-like short hand. Furthermore, though this forum is under regular review
by the people involved in getting Indy 4 off the ground, hate rumours are NOT an accepted
policy of the Lucas Arts/Paramount companies.

No other comments worth noting. Please be aware that anything released in an official sense
would go through regular media channels before the internet. People are signed to contracts
of nondisclosure, putting them in a serious position if they were to ever blow the horn on
what is going on without approval.

: Hey Indy Fans

: I love this board - been watching a while now. Thought I'd finally make some noise.
: Just a note to let you know what is going on with Indy 4. The screenplay I completed, a final and largely unrecognizable draft of the one that Jeb Stuart started (he's now directed SWITCHBACK), got thrown out by Ford, so Lucas and Spielberg decided to say "no" too. The problem is that Ford is getting "difficult" - he's been the main delay since Lucas okayed a pre-production status with both Fox and Paramount more than two years ago. F's tossed every script, regardless of how good it was or wether L and S were excited by it.
: S and F have been freinds for eons, so they are not going to waste a relationship over it. Apparently, both of them had a meeting with Lucas and announced their decision not to get involved with a fourth movie.
: L, of course has finished ALL principle photography on the new Star Wars production, and during the break between that and post-production, got the Indy 4 ball rolling again, starting with a call to Stuart to revise HIS script.
: I'm peeved.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]