Re: "A Thesis Submitted in Partial Fulfillment..."

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on April 21, 1999 at 13:20:57:

In Reply to: Re: "A Thesis Submitted in Partial Fulfillment..." posted by Mark Indy on April 21, 1999 at 01:15:46:

: : HOWEVER, you brought up an interesting point: WHAT, in fact, was Mr. ("you call him DR. Jones, lady!") Jones' dissertation on? Something related to Lost Arky stuff? Analyzing Pop Ravenwood's old excavation notes and artifacts? "A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Booby-Traps in Mortuary Contexts"???
: : Oh help me, I'm contributing to this forum and it's past my bedtime...
: : Thoughts?
: :

: Probably nothing that wild, most likely something like "The Analysis of Cross-Cultural Influences on the Development of Corded Ware Horizon Pottery Style of the Balkan-Pontic Interaction Region and the Typology of Unprovenanced Material from the Greek Mainland as it Relates to the Archaeological Record of the Pre-Dynastic Site of Hierakonopolis and the Western Nile Delta." You know, something you just can't put down because it's such exciting reading.

: Mark

I know you meant your title as tongue in cheek, but I've had to videotape master thesis defenses with titles that long and longer. Once you hear the title, you wonder what in the world you're in for! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]