Re: Are you still having your tantrum?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by No one, as well from oak-ts1-h1-48-100.ispmodems.net on April 23, 1999 at 21:35:25:

In Reply to: Are you still having your tantrum? posted by nobody on April 23, 1999 at 11:28:50:

Aren't you just a quick wit? First you call me a faggot and then call me sweetie, are you wearing some lacy drawers under your fake fireman's outfit or what? Still can't get away from that maxi-pad thing can you? If you are challenging me to a fight, I live in California, but what kind of a moron are you that would challenge someone on a message board? Real tough guy, you are. Give it up.

: Awww.. did you get your feelings hurt? I'm sorry. Please let's get together and talk it out. Where do you live? Boston area? I just want you to feel happy again. Ok sweetie?: Hey, Pretend Fireman, you still suck. Just because someone read your last posts and doesn't realize how much of a pain in the ass you are, doesn't mean that the people here like you. Let me say once again, you suck, everyone knows you suck, and you pretend to be a fireman, while making fun of people who wear cothes that look like Indiana Jones. Sounds like a loser to me. Why don't you go play in traffic or something?

: :
: : : : That pretend fireman guy was pretty funny. I scrolled down and took a look at one of his old posts. You guys gotta lighten up and learn how to take a joke......110 degree jungle in my leather jacket...haha.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]