Re: don't forget old Indy from YIJC

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by No one, as well from oak-ts1-h2-48-246.ispmodems.net on April 24, 1999 at 21:17:41:

In Reply to: Re: don't forget old Indy from YIJC posted by nobody on April 24, 1999 at 18:48:23:

Family problems are tough. I don't think she'll have the money, she works cheap.

: you've seen my mom? tell her she owes me 300 bucks. :

: Now, now. I am much more of a Superman fan. And your Mom said I wasn't a homosexual just last night.Why don't you beat it? I'm sure there are some matches you can play with somewhere.

: : : Don't cry now baby. You'll ruin your authentic Batman costume. Faggot.

: :
: : : : Hey everybody, the fake fireman returns, and doesn't even pick apart this post. I thought he would have gone on at great length about how watching both Indy AND James Bond is a sign that your grip on reality is far from solid. But he didn't. Perhaps as he was writing the message a fake fire broke out and he had to rush out and fake fire-fight it. So, there is probably a reason that he was nice, even helpful, although it shouldn't last long. Guess we finally found something that is okay to talk about.Hear that Forum! We are allowed to discuss this topic without fear of smart-ass reprisal! Thank God. Remember, once a jerk, always a a jerk.
: : : : :
: : : : : : When you look at it, there are as many actor's portrayiong Indy as a James Bond. Observe:

: : : : : : Harrison Ford (from the movies, duh!)
: : : : : : River Phoenix (young Indy from opening sequence of LC)
: : : : : : Corey Carrier (very young Indy from YIJC)
: : : : : : Sean Patrick Flannery (not as young Indy from YIJC)
: : : : : : Doug Lee (voice of Indy in Fate of Atlantis and upcoming Infernal machine game)

: : : : : : Surprising, eh?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]