Re: can I ask a question

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider` from ppp-ip237-s02.inetnorth.net on April 24, 1999 at 21:28:09:

In Reply to: can I ask a question posted by nobody on April 24, 1999 at 18:33:51:

By now most of us have reached a point where we're looking for the fine details in the costume. It's just a topic of conversation to tide us over until something interesting happens.
What I can't figure out is why you guys stop at nothing to berate us for our obssessions. Everyone has theirs, we just have the cajones to display ours. I meet a lot of flack from confromists who saw pictures of me wearing the hat in Europe just to show myself as 1) a tourist, 2)a tourist with a spirit of adventure and individuality, and 3) an Indyfan. They are under the assumption I have every portion of the costume down, right to the black jeans. (Lessee, my jacket is brown, Indy wore Kahkis, I'm pretty sure he never wore Reeboks or shits with Levi or Tommy boy on them, or Smith skiing sunglasses. Spot the people who actually pay attention.)

My spiel for the day.

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: