Re: HELLO!!! Haven't all you antagonists passed kindergarten? I didn't think you had to take the grade over!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from 12.20.67.49 on April 25, 1999 at 10:51:19:

In Reply to: Re: HELLO!!! Haven't all you antagonists passed kindergarten? I didn't think you had to take the grade over!! posted by No one, as well on April 24, 1999 at 22:02:35:

:
: : : Stop the arguing people. Take it outside of the Forum. You know who you are.

: : : Check six.

: : : -Mithrandir-

: : Reason I ask is that you sound like you're all 5 years old and you've not had your nap for the day yet. Grow up ALL of you PLEASE...Let's just get on with our Indiana Jones discussions already. I'm pretty sure this is not what Micah invisioned happening to the forum!
: : LFM

: LFM, I agree that we should get on with the Indy discussions, but do you think that we should take crap from people? Just a little while ago you were going to leave the forum due to people harassing you. Don't forget that other people don't like it either. We don't have to take it, as you know, because you are already back. Sorry to bother you with the posts, but I don't want to leave this forum just because of the jerks, and I know that you feel the same, because you left and returned. I hope its ok for us to fight our own battles. Don't forget that this link came from a series of posts that started with nobody, only 2 weeks ago. Gotta go, nap time.

I learned from my mistakes...I was going through a tough time and believe it or not Groo emailed me and apologized and made me see that I wasn't really mad. He and Nobody just have very varied opinions on things and sometimes they take it a bit to far for some people's tastes. Just leave them alone and hopefully they'll leave you alone. If they want to act like that despite people's feelings about them than chances are they aren't going to stop. Just ignore it. I'm going to try to and hopefully things can get back to the norm.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]