Here's where you can get one

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Indy from emb-r1-p493.cybertrails.com on April 25, 1999 at 16:37:15:

In Reply to: With all that's buzzing around here about the bag... posted by LFM on April 25, 1999 at 13:38:21:

: Now I want to know where I can get one. I'm pretty sure that my mother will buy it for me. I hope anyway. I just know that I want it.
: LFM

LFM, Noel Howard sells them complete with the leather strap, just like the genuine article. You can e-mail you order to him, his address is NHowardUk@aol.com - I don't know how much he charges for it but the strap alone is pretty expensive, so the bag is likely to be as well. I got mine from What Price Glory, it's a little dirty and beat up but it only cost me 15 bucks plus shipping. You can order it from their webpage,

"http://hometown.aol.com/wpglory/index.html"

It comes with the original military web strap, which is way too short if you want to wear it like Indy, I'd recommend getting the NH strap for it (I already ordered mine.) The bag got here in about a week's time and I had no problems with the service whatsoever.

Also, Sentimental Journey sells them but the concensus here is that they're a bit too distressed compared with NH and WPG. Plus I don't know how to get in touch with them.

I hope this helps you out. Just be prepared if you do get one that they're not pristine off-the-rack condition. I think it'll look good on a woman though. : )

G'day,
Mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: