Some stuff about Raiders (PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben, friend of Indy from integrityonline30.com on April 26, 1999 at 07:33:53:

OK, here's some stuff I noticed when I watched Raiders last night (very, very late)and I wanted to share the stuff with you guys, so here we go:

1. How DID the Nazis get a copy of the Headpiece??? I mean, sure, Toht very well COULD HAVE already been there before Dietrich introduced him to the audience with ONE side (of course) of the Headpiece burned into his hand, but Belloq apparently didn't know about Toht with the one side of the Headpiece burned into his hand yet, because Deitrich had to introduce Toht with, blah, blah, you no what I'm saying next. So, where DID they get the "Headpiece".....?

2. At first, when heard that they switched baskets and Marion didn't get blown up, I thought, "Why would they wanna switch baskets?", but last night it (sort of) came to me: They were TRYING to get Indy to follow them, and when they got Marion's basket, they met with two other guys and gave them Marion's basket, and the second set of guys took Marion back to the site. Meanwhile, the other guys took the decoy basket to lead Indy away, and, I think you guys know the rest. But why did they need Marion, they already thought they knew where the Well of Souls was, and they didn't know yet that it was the wrong spot that they were digging in. That's the problem with my theory.

Please, PLEASE respond to me.

P.S. I turned 9, and my Dad says I can watch all of Raiders now!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]