Re: MacGregor(sp?)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 85.troy-01rs13-14rt.oh.dial-access.att.net on April 26, 1999 at 17:52:03:

In Reply to: MacGregor(sp?) posted by dan on April 26, 1999 at 14:38:53:

: I have been a fan of Indiana Jones books for a while now and I've read 5 1/2 of them. I've never once read a Rob MacGregor Book though. Strange isn't it? I want to read one but my local Barnes and noble has pretty much no Indy books:( I was wondering if you know of a good place around the internet to get them for a good price and low Shipping costs. But first are they any good? I enjoy Max McCoy alot (The secret of the Sphinx was really good) so would i like McGregor?
: Regards, Dan
: You should really like Rob Macgregor, I think he is by far the best of all the authors for the series. If you can try to read them in the proper order, or you may miss out on a couple parts in a couple of the books. As far as finding the older books all I can think of is amazon.com. I used to have a second copy of Dance of the Giants so if you cant find that one I'll dig around for it and you can have it for postage costs which shouldnt be more than a $1.
Danno

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]