Re: Questions about the jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA GJR from ww-te05.proxy.aol.com on April 14, 1998 at 11:51:05:

In Reply to: Re: Questions about the jacket posted by indianagjr on April 14, 1998 at 11:40:13:

:
: : Hi everyone!

: : I'm quite new to this forum (infact I just found it :-) )
: : and I have some questions about this Wested jacket. I am really interested in buying one but before I want to order it I have some questions:

: : a) Is it only worn in "Raiders" or is it worn in all three movies?

: : b) If there are other jackets which one do you prefer and can I get it by Wested, too?

: : c) How long does the delivery take (usually and perhaps some of you know the delivery time to Germany, that would be really great :-)

: : d) Do I have to pay attention with regards to the size?

: : Thanks for all answers,

: : CU
: : J/~\N

hey jan,
the jacket which was made for all three indy films is infact the wested jacket and was simply modified as each film was made. The end results is infact the one worn in the last crusade and looks exactly like that except new. Postage takes no longer than a month.
in reguards to the sizing, these guys at wested invented the jacket and have been making them for the indy films and people for over a decade. If you submit your exact measurements than you will get a perfectly fitted jacket.
P.S. the guys at wested are making the jackets for the fourth indy film. hopes this helps,
INDIANA GJR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]