Re: Sure, I talk to Harrison Ford on the Phone all the time...Here is his number

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Flavoatra.dw.net on April 27, 1999 at 15:24:13:

In Reply to: Sure, I talk to Harrison Ford on the Phone all the time...Here is his number posted by Abner on April 27, 1999 at 14:40:31:

: : Hello

: : I am a 23 year old student in Iceland and was wondering if you could tell me where I could get free Indiana Jones Posters or Harrisonīs Ford regular address or Harrisonīs Ford E-mail address?

: : byebye

: : stefjo@hi.is

: You've got to be kidding. First of all, nothing in this world is free, especially Indiana Jones Posters. Second of all, it should be obvious that HF doesn't want lots of fan email or strangers visiting him in Wyoming, so that kind of info is not made public. If you want to send a letter, just send it to "Some big ranch near Jackson Hole, WY 83001 U.S.A.".

: Cheers 'N' Jeers,
: Abner

Abner, there is a way to get email to him but the problem is that his agent probably doesn't pay that much attention to the thousands of letters sent in daily. All you've gotta do is figure out his agents address...her name is Patricia Mcqueeney. I sent a few letters and never once have I gotten a reply. If you want a free autographed picture of Harrison, you have to send a self addressed stamped envelope. I forgot to do that so I didnt' get one.
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]