yeah yeah

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dave from gate2.twi.com on April 28, 1999 at 13:45:51:

In Reply to: Ok, time for all seriousness..... posted by Tessa on April 28, 1999 at 11:38:52:

I think it will definitely be made too - starting production around the start of 2000.

I would like Sallah to come back, but as the shrewd friend of Indy from Raiders, not as the bufoon from Crusade. And bringing Karen Allen back would be really cool - the best chemistry of Indy and any of his ladies was definitely with her. Sean Connery would be nice. I like that the movies feature some little known actors, I hope they stick with that tradition, no bringing in showboats like Costner.

Also I'd love to see a villain on the level of Belloq, less comic-book, more real, someone Indy clearly has a history with - it adds so much depth to the character interaction.

Cheers - Dave

Deirdre - break a leg...

: Voting time ---->
: Who thinks Indy IV will be made? And who you want to see in the picture (besides Harrison Ford)? Me? I believe so and I would love to see Charlie Sheen...why? I don't know, he was good in the Major League movies....hmmmm....
: Tessa

: Oh, Deirdre Jones will kill me for this but keep her in mind today she's going in for surgery on her back...TZS

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]