The Mummy or The Phantom Menace? The Phantom Menace. No more Star Wars posts, Please!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8hd.dialup.mindspring.com on April 28, 1999 at 15:01:08:

In Reply to: What do you guys think will be better... The Mummy or The Phantom Menace? posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on April 28, 1999 at 11:07:36:

: I personally think Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace will be better, but I think The Mummy will be really awesome too. What do the rest of you think?

Look, the Phanton Menace is going to be unbelievable! I don't think anything could beat it. I can't remember a movie ever being so highly anticipated. We all knnow what George Lucas has been capable of in the past and I'm sure he'll blow us away again. Spielberg called the movie "an instant classic". Star Wars is also a huge cultural phenomenon besides being a series of movies. That being said, the Mummy looks like it will be awesome as well, but I doubt it will compete with the legendary Star Wars episode I. Now, No more Star Wars Posts!!!

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: