Re: Ok, time for all seriousness.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Ghelna.dw.net on April 28, 1999 at 15:24:40:

In Reply to: Ok, time for all seriousness..... posted by Tessa on April 28, 1999 at 11:38:52:

: Voting time ---->
: Who thinks Indy IV will be made? And who you want to see in the picture (besides Harrison Ford)? Me? I believe so and I would love to see Charlie Sheen...why? I don't know, he was good in the Major League movies....hmmmm....
: Tessa

: Oh, Deirdre Jones will kill me for this but keep her in mind today she's going in for surgery on her back...TZS

Personally I believe it will get made...and me being the hottie hunter that I am, I would choose Mel Gibson in the film besides Harrison. One little thing about movies in general though. Back in the 40's and 50's almost every movie that was any good, (singin' in the rain, Young at Heart, Take me out to the ball game, on the town, etc.) was a singing and/or dancing movie. You don't see that now-a-days. I miss it but then again I don't think that one of those movies could get such great reviews as the movies afore mentioned. No one in hollywood that's a big star, is good at singing and dancing like Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra. JMHO...I know it was off the subject but to tie it in...what do you think an Indiana Jones movie would be like if it were the singing and dancing kind?

Good luck in surgery Deirdre!
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: