The Answers of my previous Indy-Quiz. What do u think?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MC from async06.ser01.gwc.hol.gr on April 29, 1999 at 05:35:17:

I posted this Quiz several weeks ago, and noone answered... Was it THAT difficult? Anyway, here are the answers:

) In Last Crusade, the moment that Indy appears for the first time in the movie(in the ship) he smiles. WHY does he smile?(That's a little opinion-based).
-Answer: The man who gives Indy (River Phoenix) his hat, tells him that, althought he may have lost a 'battle' that day, he shouldn't lost his courage and quit the race, because sometime in the future he might win it. Indy, as he is confined on that ship (the first time that Ford appears in Last Crusade), he remembers what the man who gave him his fedora told him... He takes courage and smiles...

) In Indy3 game, what color had Hitler's speaking-font?
-Answer: It is white (You can find it out if you give Hitler something of the inventory which is not a book or paper)

) How did Indy got that scar(hurt) on his jaw?
-Answer: Young Indy (River Phoenix) used the whip to protect himself from a lion (in the beginning of Last Crusade, into the train). In the first hit with the whip, it returned to his face and hitted him in the jaw.

) In what age did Indy split up with his father(Henry) ?
-Answer: Indy was 23-24 years old.

) WHY did Indy split up with his father?
-Answer: Because Henry wanted Indy to follow the 'Linguisticks' section of univercity, but Indy realized that archaeology was the profession that suited him better, and in his final two years of studies, he changed from Linguisticks to Archaeology.

) Why did Indy had a 'negative effect' on Marion, when he was a student of her father (Ravenwood)? (Marion herself tells that to Indy)
-Answer: Because Marion was in love with Indy, and, since Indy didn't (obviously) like her, he was doing bad to her.

) (That's a quite difficult one) In FATE OF ATLANTIS game, with which few meaningful words does Indy describes his feelings about Sophia Hapgood? (Hint: That happens near the begining of the game)
-Answer: If u look at Sophia while she's giving a speech to the public, Indy says: "Still beautiful, still impossible".

) When, in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark', does Indy 'recieves' a cigarette on his head?
-Answer: When the Nazis arrive on the ship where are Indy and Marion with the Ark, Indy hides himself somewhere. As the Nazis were leaving, one of them threw a cigarette he was smoking just where from Indy was watching the conversation.

) How many children does SALLAH has in 'Lost Ark'?
-Answer: Sallah had eight (8) children in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'

)Did Henry face trouble of people who wanted to kill him, BEFORE Last Crusade?
-Answer: No he didn't. (Dialogue:)

-Junior, they want to kill us!
-I know, Dad !
-That's a new experience for me.
-It happens to me all the time.

What do u think of the Questions-Answers?
I'll be back with an other Indy-Quiz (easier that time (-: ).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]