Re: German Indy Fan

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on April 29, 1999 at 10:11:03:

In Reply to: German Indy Fan posted by Sascha #13 on April 29, 1999 at 02:51:58:

: Hi everybody. I'm new on this page, so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a big fan of the trilogy and have already collected some Indy-related Items. My only "problem" is that I'm living in Germany, what means it is somehow difficult to get the "real" stuff like the leather jacket, the bag or the bullwhip. Right now I've collected some addresses where to get these things, but I'm a little careful ordering via internet. If anyone can help me with this or give me some more addresses where to get my equipment, I'd be really thankful.

: Sascha #13

Welcome, and come often! Actually you're in a better position to obtain many of the items than a lot of us are, being that the jacket, hat, bag/strap, and pants are out of England. The whip is here in the US, but can reach Germany, as I am in daily email contact with an avid German Indyfan who purchased and now owns one of the David Morgan whips himself, so I know they will get to Germany with little effort. Good luck, check out all other posted sites that have all the specific information regarding the "hows and whys" FAQ's regarding the items such as Indy Diggs, IndyGear , X Marks the Spot, to name a few, and proceed with the hobby. We've enjoyed it a lot. And participate in the discussion whenever the opportunity allows. We love talking shop here. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]