Agreed.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on April 29, 1999 at 14:50:52:

In Reply to: I have it on video, in fact. posted by Aragorn on April 29, 1999 at 14:45:09:

: : : ...did you guys see "Young Sherlock Holmes"? It has the Indy spirit all in London. It's a pretty cool movie. My recommendation for the day.

: : One of the best obscure movies out there. I saw it in thr theater whe I was younger and it scared the hell out of me. Did you watch through the entire end credits?

: One of my favorites. And yes... we get to see the birth of Moriarty at the end.

: Aragorn

It's currently being shown on a pretty regular basis on American Movie Classics this past month, being shown as recently as last weekend. Personally I didn't think I'd care for it when it came out, therefore never bothered to belly up to the ticket counter and buy the ticket. How wrong I was when I watched it a couple of weeks ago on AMC. You're all right, it's a very interesting study of the "what ifs" in a early Holmes/Watson first meeting, even though we all know it flies in the face of the original stories. The Egyptian theme is an interesting study as well, to have this vaguely Indy related. (grins) Highly recommended. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]