Re: German Indy Fan

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Laurie Jensen from proxy2-external.frmt1.sfba.home.com on April 29, 1999 at 16:40:31:

In Reply to: German Indy Fan posted by Sascha #13 on April 29, 1999 at 02:51:58:

: Hi everybody. I'm new on this page, so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a big fan of the trilogy and have already collected some Indy-related Items. My only "problem" is that I'm living in Germany, what means it is somehow difficult to get the "real" stuff like the leather jacket, the bag or the bullwhip. Right now I've collected some addresses where to get these things, but I'm a little careful ordering via internet. If anyone can help me with this or give me some more addresses where to get my equipment, I'd be really thankful.

: Sascha #13

Hello, and welcome. All the Indy items can be ordered via the phone or fax, if you are uncomfortable releasing credit card information through the internet. In fact, you must use the phone or fax if you want to order the fedora, pants, bag strap, and whip holder. I know that David Morgan's (bullwhip maker) website has secure online ordering, and I think Alden shoes (the boots) does as well, but Wested Leather (the jacket) doesn't have secure ordering, so I would recommend using the phone or fax. Again, the phone can be used to process orders from all these places if you still don't trust the internet. But you'll have to plan ahead to order the bullwhip or the boots, because these are made in the U.S. Fortunately, both companies ship overseas, though with the usual higher shipping costs. As Michaelson stated, most of the Indy items are found in England, so there shouldn't be too much trouble for you in ordering by phone. You can get contact information for all costume pieces on the X Marks the Spot section of Indyfan. Just follow the link on the homepage, which is located on the far right side.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]