Re: Need some info about some Fedora's... Please Read...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard Ravenwood from AS52-08-147.cas-kit.golden.net on April 30, 1999 at 18:41:41:

In Reply to: Re: Need some info about some Fedora's... Please Read... posted by Danno on April 30, 1999 at 17:56:41:

: : I have some questions about the fedora's on the Miller Hats page.
: : There are 3 different hats on the page: Style 036, Style 071 and Style 070. Follow the url Link.
: : Now, my questions are:
: : 1. Are these fedora's good and which one of the 3 looks the most like Indy's? I think it's style 036.
: : 2. Isn't the fedora style 036 the same as the one in the Jawa Trader?
: : 3. Who can give me some more information about the sizes of the hats?
: : 4. Are there beter sites on the net to order a fedora?
: : Thanks ahead
: : -Webley-

: : I ordered one from a company in Louisiana(maybe shushans?)I cant remember the name of the store. I dont think they made it though, the RN# inside of it is 31905. Well I bought the wool felt instead of the beaver felt and really wish I had gotten the other now. The wool felt was like $36 and the beaver felt was like $75. Also the crease on my hat is not like the one in the movies, I still really like it though, actually better I think. But if you want my advice buy the better one. Danno

I still feel that the best one and most accurate one available is the Herbert Johnson though for a far cheeper price the Stetson 005 indy looks pretty good!

R. Ravenwood

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]