Re: Temple of the Forbidden Eye

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust80.tnt1.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on April 30, 1999 at 23:33:20:

In Reply to: Temple of the Forbidden Eye posted by Michael on April 30, 1999 at 16:43:49:

I think that the ImaginEARS are very talented people, and I wouldn't mind being one....but George Lucas wrote the story for the ride

: well, a question for the people who've visited the indiana jones ride at disneyland: do you consider the storyline a good fit into indy's adventures, or just a convenient but thin plot to tack onto an amusement park ride? and if you don't know the plot, i can give you a quick synopsis later...but for now, i'd like to think that the imagineers put alot of effort into the story, and while parts are questionable, it still is pretty accurate. there are some inconsistencies, but the fact that they included alot of details shows that they tried. just look at the queue alone and you'll see many references to the 3 movies. heck, when i used to be a jungle cruise skipper, i'd pass the life preserver bearing the name "coronado" on it all the time...

: club obi-wan as well,

: Michael

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: