Re: This is a major question...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 107.dayton-08-09rs.oh.dial-access.att.net on May 02, 1999 at 15:18:02:

In Reply to: Re: This is a major question... posted by Meg on May 02, 1999 at 14:27:02:

: : I don't know quite how to word it.
: : Here goes nothing...
: : If indy IV doesn't get made, you all sound like you'll have a heart attack. It's almost like you won't be true fans of the first three and that you're putting too much emphisis on IF Indy IV does get made. Would any of you still want an Indy IV so much if the word had not been that there would be one? Would you even care? I mean obviously you would but what would you think if they didn't make one. Personally I'm happy with the first three. But that's just me. I would like to see another Indy movie but if it doesn't work out then it's also not that big of a disappointment to me either.

: : LFM

: LFM,
: I agree with you on that if another one doesn't get made, then you won't care. It's the same thing with me, except I really don't want them to make another film. I like the trilogy how it is. I can honestly say that I think it's the best trilogy out there, I love every movie in it. Well, see ya around.

: Meg

: I agree also, although I would like to see another one if it could possibaly be done just as great as the other 3 were. That is why I am really anxious about the upcoming Star Wars movie. If one is not made that would be allright with me too, as long as the novels keep coming. Danno

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]