Re: INDY4: Married or not!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by R. Ravenwood from AS52-05-239.cas-kit.golden.net on May 03, 1999 at 19:26:16:

In Reply to: INDY4: Somebody keep the continuity straight please!! posted by Older Indy on May 02, 1999 at 16:11:20:

I know the time line says he married.. though I cannot see Indy married.. Not for the reason James Bond wouldn't be but because he realizes that the life he has choosen whould not allow him to be fair to a wife giving her the time and attention that she waould deserve.. I dislike that in the young Indy cronicals he seems to fall in love and speak of marriage constantly.. I would like to think he has other things on his mind and is above women's appeals.. though of course he indulges from time to time!

R. Ravenwood

: Hello.
: Some wise person connected to Indy4 is , hopefully, keeping some bits of Indy's post-1950 life straight. First of all, Indy's daughter (Caroline? or Bridget?) , as seen on an eps. of YIJC, is no older than 40 , which means she has to be around during any 1950's setting for Indy4. Secondly, Indy has to be married during or before the story. (Wouldn't it be nice if He and Marion lived happily ever after?) Finally, the patch and scar. Would Indy be adventuring in his 60's? If he has to lose the eye, why not use it as a plot point to convince him to settle down? Well sirs, what do you think?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]